🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Remove an answer disclosing personal info
Page options
c916cacd
Community Member

Remove an answer disclosing personal info

Hi, I have responded to a candidate from my personal email, as suggested by Upwork. Now my signature with phone number and personal details are on the feed, on the website. How can I remove/delete this answer permanently?

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Hi, I have responded to a candidate from my personal email, as suggested by Upwork. Now my signature with phone number and personal details are on the feed, on the website. How can I remove/delete this answer permanently?"

Karol:

If you're talking about the Upwork Messenger tool, which has a feed that presents your communications between you and the freelancer...

This information is NOT on the Upwork website.

The Messenger is a tool which you are able to use within either the Upwork web application or the desktop-based app. This information can only be seen by you and the freelancer.

You don't need to have anything "removed." This is no different than accessing your email messages through a web browser.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karol,

I checked this for you and looks like you were able to remove the message you are referring to from your massage room. Information shared in the massage room are visible only to members of that particular room, those are not public.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths