🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Reopen Closed Account
Page options
masterkau
Community Member

Reopen Closed Account

I closed my old account for some reason and now i want to reopen it so can you help me with restoring my old account? I created this account in order to ask this question and promise to close it once my old account is retrieved 🙂

14 REPLIES 14
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kaushal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your accounts, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello upwork,

Can i reopen my old account.I have created account in 2018 and complete 1 job on that my old account and I have closed in the end of 2018 because of busy schedule.Now i want to open my old account.

user  name is **edited for Community Guidelines**

please help me for reopen my accout.

please check attached picture.

thank you

Hi Azeem, 

I have reinstated your account as requested. To comply with the Upwork Terms of Service, please make sure to close this new account. The team will also reach out to you with more information about your account. Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork

I will be very happy if  you can reopen my old account.Yes !! sure when i get my old account then i close my new account.

Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much for open my old account.I am very happy.Now i need to close my new account.

thank you again.Heart

I need one more help.I was use dummy picture on my old account in 2018.Can i change my profile??

Hi Azeem,

Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo and this one for closing your account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello UPWORK, 
Thank you for reopen my old account. 
Today i am very happy with my old account. 
I need your help.I put a dummy picture(profile) on my upwork account.Everything is ok.But i need to change my profile before vedio chat.Had a vedio call even after working on this account.You can check my previous ip address.I still use the same laptop as before. 
Kindly help me! 
Thanks again 
Azeem:)

Hi Azeem,

You’ll need to complete the verification process before editing your profile photo. In order to resolve the issue with your account and lift the hold placed on it, you will need to complete your ID verification following guidelines shared by our team in this ticket.

Once you are ready to proceed with the verification process confirm that with our team and our agent will follow up to guide you through the process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Ok i send my id card details.But my profile is changed.My profile does not exist today with my ID card like i told you.I accidently changed my profile earlier 2018.If i send all my details then there will be no issue with my account ??

Thank you:)

Thank you for Guide.

I have sent my ID card details and i get a badge on my profile.

0510cc7a
Community Member

I have a some how same problem I closed my account accidently
can you please help me open that account for me

Hi Behroz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your message and assist you accordingly.

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I would also like to reopen my account that I closed two months ago. I made a another account with the same email to get help I know it’s against the rules but their was no other way.

Hi Cabreya,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths