🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Reopen accidentally closed account
Page options
gromek-kamil
Community Member

Reopen accidentally closed account

Hello.

This morning I wanted to close my Client account because i do not use it, and I want to keep only my Freelance account.

But when I closed my Client account im unable to access my Freelancer account as a result..

Is it possible to restore my account and close only Client account?

Best Regards,
Kamil

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kamil,

The account you`re writing from does not have a client profile, you have only a freelancer profile. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I had to create new accoutn because i could not login on my old one.

I can provide details via PM.

Hi Kamil,

Yes please do, once your account is reopened you will need to close this one as having more than one is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I am facing the exact same issue faced by Kamil G

When I closed my client account, I am not able to access my freelancing account aswell.

And I cannot create a new account with the same gmail account as well. Kindly requesting to retrieve my freelancing account as soon as possible.

Hi Karthik,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork
b2fb36a2
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I have sent a PM to you. Please help me get my account back as soon as possible.

b2fb36a2
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Is the problem resolved?? I couldn't see any response from your side.

Kind regards,

Karthik K

Kindly requesting to contact me in person so that my issue would be sorted out soon...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths