🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Replace current skill with another skill
Page options
sam_muniza
Community Member

Replace current skill with another skill

Hi  i have made an account on upwork as web developer. But i dont want to continue as web developer i want to replace my current skill with another skill. Because i have more expereience in data entry field and i am confident that i will be making money in this field. Kindly guide me if it suits with upwork terms and conditions

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samreen,

Yes, you're free to make any adjustments in the skills and categories by following the instruction in this help article. You're also able to create separate Specialized profiles for your expertizes. Please check this helpful article for more information about Specialized Profiles available for Freelancers on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
lysis10
Community Member

Samreen R wrote:

Hi  i have made an account on upwork as web developer. But i dont want to continue as web developer i want to replace my current skill with another skill. Because i have more expereience in data entry field and i am confident that i will be making money in this field. Kindly guide me if it suits with upwork terms and conditions

you won't

robin_hyman
Community Member

Samreen R wrote:

Why don't you add a specialized profile for the data entry?  I agree you will make more money as a web developer.  But you do as you wish.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths