🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Requesting a Manual Name Review
Page options
alexchuc
Community Member

Requesting a Manual Name Review

Hi, I am using a business account to receive my payments and am seeking assistance from the community on review and approval. Can someone please assist? Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex, 

It looks like you recently added your payment method. The team will reach out to you should there be any issue with your payment method. I would recommend that you prepare your documents already so that if your requested to confirm any information, you have your documents ready. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Alex C wrote:

Hi, I am using a business account to receive my payments and am seeking assistance from the community on review and approval. Can someone please assist? Thank you

You misunderstand how this works. The community can't approve your profile, and also not review it, because it's set to private. 

petra_r
Community Member

Alex C wrote:

Simply enter your bank account information, it will throw up a mismatch alert, but this will be reviewed by customer support automatically, who will contact you to request the required documents.

You need to be a named beneficiary on the bank account (it has to be your own / jointly owned company)

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex, 

It looks like you recently added your payment method. The team will reach out to you should there be any issue with your payment method. I would recommend that you prepare your documents already so that if your requested to confirm any information, you have your documents ready. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths