cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting a manual name review

Highlighted
Will G Member Since: Feb 28, 2018
1 of 18

My bank account is under a nickname that I have and my license is under my full name. I have tried going through support to contact CS to request a manual name review and the email option is greyed out so I cant use it. After extensive searching to try and find a way to contact CS privately I have come up empty handed Smiley Sad

Does someone know how to request a manual name review? If you do can you help me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 18

Hi William,

One of our agents will contact you directly via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Will G Member Since: Feb 28, 2018
3 of 18

Thank you!

Laney C Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
4 of 18

I have the same problem! I got by my middle name and my bank account is under my legal first name. What can I do here?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
5 of 18

Hi Laney,

We will have one of our agents reach out to you directly to help assist you with this.

~Nina
Tim M Member Since: May 8, 2018
6 of 18

got the same problem, hoping to contact you directly

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
7 of 18

Hello Tim,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. Thanks!

Untitled
M B Member Since: May 15, 2018
8 of 18

I need to be contacted for the same issue please. Thanks

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
9 of 18

Hello M,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Yingqian L Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
10 of 18

Hello, I also have the same issue as William where my license name is under my full name and bank is under my secondary name. I need help verfiying that the bank account is all under me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS