🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Requesting a manual name review
Page options
nora_abuellil
Community Member

Requesting a manual name review

The name on my bank account has my middle name in it, while my name on upwork is my first and last name only because that's easier for clients. What should I do? Upwork has deactivated my bank account as a payment method because of this.

I need to request a manuak name review but I don't know how. Help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Nora,

A member of the team will be reaching out to you very shortly to help assist with this request. Thanks!

~Nina

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Nora,

A member of the team will be reaching out to you very shortly to help assist with this request. Thanks!

~Nina

Hello. I have the same problem here.My Name is **edited for Community Guidelines**. My bank account show my name as **edited for Community Guidelines**. It is the same name. "D. M" is **edited for Community Guidelines**. There is no difference.That is the surname.We write it both ways and both are correct.**edited for Community Guidelines** is same. Please check this and Go for a manual review.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vimukthi, 

I can see that you just recently added your payment method. This will go through a manual name review within 24- to 48-hours. If you don't hear back until then, please come back here so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths