🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Resend Testimonial Request
Page options
cloudessy
Community Member

Resend Testimonial Request

I have requested a testimonial from a non-Upwork client. He has asked me to resend the request (apparently he cannot find it in his Inbox.) I don't see any way to resend the request. How do I do this?

38 REPLIES 38
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the testimonial you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aurangaib
Community Member

Same problem with me. The non-UpWork client didn't receive the first testimony request and I cannot send it again. Please guide. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aurangzaib,

Please send me a PM with more information about the testimonial you're referring to and I'll advise you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aurangaib
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

I have sent PM you please check. 

Thanks

I have also sent you a private message. Please check. Thank you.

I also send you PM regarding the topic of resending testimonial requests.

Please check. Thanks.

Hello, Bastien,

I just recogised that I can message you here.

I am in the thread addressing the issue for resending a testimonial request to a client

who says he has not seen the message sent by Upwork.

Do you need his name? from me?

What do you need to assist me with this issue?

I messaged another community support person about a week ago

and they never replied.

Meanwhile, my client is searching his junk mail each day!

Again, thank you for your kind support through this forum.Heart

j.still

a_tepp
Community Member

I am having troubles getting a testimonial from a former client of mine that is not through Upwork. I sent her a testimonial request but she accidentally deleted it and now I can't send her a new one. Can a new request be sent to her? Thanks.

Hi Alexandra,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
dhruvig
Community Member

I need to resend the testimonials request to my client, by mistake he has deleted the email.

Hi Dhruvi,

Could you please send me a private message with the client's name so that we can resend the email?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sajidir
Community Member

I am facing same issue and I also send you PM. 

stillj
Community Member

Hello dear Bojan,

I have the same issue...my client who is not on Upwork did not see Upwork's invitation to write a testimonial for me. He is asking me to resend it, but I do not see how to do so.

Can you help, please?

Thank you sincerely.Heart

j.still

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Janet,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with your client's name so that our team can resend the tetimonial? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you! Yes. I will do so now.

stillj
Community Member

hello Bojan, I sent you a private message a week ago about this concern.

My client states he has not received the testimonial request. I assume that the testimonial link request went to his spambox.

Can you please help? Thanks

j.still

5464d486
Community Member

I need to send the testimonial request again, any help would be appriciated.

Hi Arslan,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
5464d486
Community Member

please have some one reach out to me as soon as possible.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arslan,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response.  You should be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

My client finding it difficult to access link, after I requested testimonial from him, he says it has expired and I just sent it, please look into it, thanks in advance

Hi Sunday,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks so much, awaiting response..

Hi Sunday, 

Please know that your client was able to leave a testimonial for you. It's showing that the link has expired because they have already left a testimonial. It's already in the team's queue for their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork
a1262a4d
Community Member

Hey Avery

I want to resend testimonial requests to my clients. They can not find the email from Upwork. I can't find an option to resend so, need a help from you.

Thanks

Hi Tushar,

Thank you for your message. Could ask the client to search for the words “has requested a reference” in their inbox to see if it went to their junk/spam folder?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

tried the junk folders

helal-mhu
Community Member

I had the same problem. Then my client asked me to tell the subject of the email. Once I sent the subject, client had found the mail and send me testimonial. I guess it went in the spam folder.

not me. I tried that....

6ab237fb
Community Member

I have the same issue. I have three people who did not receive the request and I cannot figure out how to resend without starting over with all the info. There must be an easier way.

Hi Kate,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've escalated your concern to the Customer Support team and one of their members will be contacting you via a support ticket to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e5cdaaaf
Community Member

I'm also facing the same problem. My Client has not received the email and He asks me to send it again.

Hi Saiful,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you 

9a37f41b
Community Member

Hi,

I am also facing same issue. Is anybody here to help?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you

Swadesh

Hi Swadesh,

Could you please confirm if your client has checked their junk/spam folder? The email may have ended up there.

~Andrea
Upwork
b6c107ef
Community Member

I aslo need help with resending the testimonials request to my client. thanks

Hi Matthew,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page to further assist you with your request. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths