🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Reset Test
Page options
quickblackcat
Community Member

Reset Test

Hello,

I am new to upwork and I wanted to take some tests for my profile. When I pulled a test for English spelling up on my phone, I got a message stating that it would work better on a desktop computer and asked me if I wanted to continue with my phone. I pressed no and got on my computer but it is now saying that my test expired. I never saw the questions. Can someone reset it for me please?

Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Caitlyn, 

Could you specify the version of the English Spelling test that you took? I'll go ahead and ask the team to reset the test for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

It was the US version of the english spelling test. Thank you. Sorry, it took me some time to reply.

Hi Caitlyn,

Thank you for following up. I'll share your report here with our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,
There’s something wrong with 3g connection. Then, the test didn’t display. Could you pls reset 2 below tests for me:
1. Inventory Management
2. Business Plan
Thanks in advance and sorry for your inconvenience

Hi Nguyen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks all for your kind support
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths