cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Test

Caitlyn S Member Since: Apr 29, 2017
1 of 7

Hello,

I am new to upwork and I wanted to take some tests for my profile. When I pulled a test for English spelling up on my phone, I got a message stating that it would work better on a desktop computer and asked me if I wanted to continue with my phone. I pressed no and got on my computer but it is now saying that my test expired. I never saw the questions. Can someone reset it for me please?

Thank you. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 7

Hi Caitlyn, 

Could you specify the version of the English Spelling test that you took? I'll go ahead and ask the team to reset the test for you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Caitlyn S Member Since: Apr 29, 2017
3 of 7

It was the US version of the english spelling test. Thank you. Sorry, it took me some time to reply.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 7

Hi Caitlyn,

Thank you for following up. I'll share your report here with our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nguyen D Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
5 of 7
Hello,
There’s something wrong with 3g connection. Then, the test didn’t display. Could you pls reset 2 below tests for me:
1. Inventory Management
2. Business Plan
Thanks in advance and sorry for your inconvenience
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 7

Hi Nguyen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Nguyen D Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
7 of 7
Thanks all for your kind support
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS