🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Restart application process
Page options
jackneary
Community Member

Restart application process

Hi, I just started my application for Upwork. I entered my home address/phone but I am working abroad at the moment so I cannot confirm those details. Can a moderator please help me delete this application so I can restart with the correct information.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jack,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please let me know into which country would you like us to change your profile?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Jack,

We'd love to help. Can you please clarify if you're wanting to close the whole account or do you need assistance with editing just your address and phone? If it's the latter, please see this help article on how you can do so. Let us know if you need further assistance. We'll be waiting for your message. 

~ Riri

The country is not possible to change, and the phone number is linked to the country code. So I am stuck. Any links I click on through that page redirect/link back to the create profile application. I think I will need to close the account and start again.

One problem is that when I click on the close account links, they also redirect to the create profile application so I am still stuck at this stage.

Hi Jack,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please let me know into which country would you like us to change your profile?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Can you please send me a message as I don't seem to have the ability to use that function.

Thanks

Jack N wrote:

Can you please send me a message as I don't seem to have the ability to use that function.

Just state the country where you really are...

Deleted

Can you please delete my account, I'd rather not do customer service over the forum.

Jack N wrote:

Can you please delete my account, I'd rather not do customer service over the forum.

If you delete your account, you can not ever create another.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths