cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Restore Deleted account

Amira C Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
1 of 14

Hi, I have deleted my account by mistake in the profile creation form. Could you please restore it.

It was created under the email ** **Edited for Community Guidelines** ** 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 14

Hi Amira,

Your account will be reopened shortly and this will be closed as each user is allowed to have only one, thank you.

Untitled
Jon D Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
3 of 14

Hi, I have deleted my account by mistake in the profile creation form. Could you please restore it.

It was created under the email **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 14

Hi Jon,

Your account is now reopened and this will be closed shortly as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Gayle I Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
5 of 14

Hi, please can you restore my old account? I've had to open this new account using a different email in order to ask for help. I'll delete this new account once my old one is restored. Many thanks. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 14

Hi Gayle, 

I'll reach out to you through a private message so that I can assist you in reinstating your old account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Nikolay B Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
7 of 14

Hello!

I have deleted my freelancer account when I wanted to delete client account only. How can I restore it?

And I've created a new account to write this message Smiley Sad - it has to be deleted too.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 14

Hi Nikolay,

Please share your deleted account details so I can assist you. You can send it to me via PM by clicking my name. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ilya S Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
9 of 14

Hi, my friend deleted his account, now he want restore it. Could you please restore it?
His name: **Edited for Community Guidelines** mail: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
10 of 14

Hi Ilya,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Kindly, let your friend know to reach out to us and we'll be able to assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS