🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Restore account
Page options
thetalhark84
Community Member

Restore account

I have accidentally deleted my upwork account. Can any moderator or admin restore it?
3 REPLIES 3
ifnoor
Community Member

Hi, Talha!

Unfortunately, once you delete your Upwork account you can't undo it please read this help article for more info.

Thanks.

Mah N wrote:

Hi, Talha!

Unfortunately, once you delete your Upwork account you can't undo it please read this help article for more info.

Thanks.

Well, it may be possible to resurrect it. One's account is kept on record, even if you delete it. (It's a bit like Facebook) So you can't (or shouldn't) create a brand new account. The OP needs to contact customer support to see if this is possible. 

Also the OP seems to have opened a new account to ask this question. So he will have to ask customer support to sort this out too. 

It really is not possible to "accidentally" delete one's account. Deleting an account takes several deliberate moves! 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Talha,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths