🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Restoring Deleted profile
Page options
s-akila
Community Member

Restoring Deleted profile

Hi, I have deleted my account by mistake in the profile creation form. Could you please restore it.

It was created under the email **Edited for Community Guidelines** .

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Akila,

Your old account is reopened now and your new one was closed since you`re not allowed to have more than one account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Akila,

Your old account is reopened now and your new one was closed since you`re not allowed to have more than one account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

My profile is got deleted unfortunately by me, instead of deleting client profile from my account entire profile got deleted.

Profile id: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Email : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

And also showing different information, instead of 100 % success rate

Thanks & regards
Srikanth vaddella

Hi Srikanth,

Your account is now reopened and you can log in at any time, just to confirm that we've also closed this account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

My profile is got deleted unfortunately by me, instead of deleting client profile from my account entire profile got deleted.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks & regards
Naval Sharma

Hi Naval,

Your account has been restored as per your request. Make sure to close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's TOS.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi! I had an older Upwork account that I deleted a year or two ago (under the same email address). Is there a way to restore it?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amy, 

I won't be able ot reinstate your old account unless the new account is closed. Please close this new account where you are posting from so that I can go ahead and reinstate your account for you. 

As a gentle reminder, please know that users are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork regardless of the old account being closed. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths