🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Resubmitting a proposal
Page options
pr_saya
Community Member

Resubmitting a proposal

(1) I have submitted a proposal to a client. I want to make a change to it. Is there a way?

(2) Can I withdraw a subimtted proposal -and- then submit a new proposal for the same (client and project).

Thank you.

- Prasad.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kat303
Community Member

@Prasad S wrote:

(1) I have submitted a proposal to a client. I want to make a change to it. Is there a way?

(2) Can I withdraw a subimtted proposal -and- then submit a new proposal for the same (client and project).

Thank you.

- Prasad.

If you want to change the TERMS of your proposal you can click the edit button. But if you want to change the content/text of the proposal, you'll have to withdraw the proposal and then submit it. If you do that you don't get the connects back from the original And, you'll use 2 more connects when you submit the new proposal.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kat303
Community Member

@Prasad S wrote:

Thank you.

- Prasad.

If you want to change the TERMS of your proposal you can click the edit button. But if you want to change the content/text of the proposal, you'll have to withdraw the proposal and then submit it. If you do that you don't get the connects back from the original And, you'll use 2 more connects when you submit the new proposal.

gmfaysal
Community Member

Hi Kathy T ! You are absolutely right.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths