cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review my account for Rising Talent Badge

Highlighted
Rajesh K Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
1 of 5

I qualify following all requirements to become a participant of Upwork Rising Talent Program but don't know why I haven't got the RT Badge yet.

Will someone review my profile that what I have to do more for RT Badge.
Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 5

Hi Rajesh,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users who's profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 5

Thanks Bojan for the fast reply. 

You mentioned that "You are on your way to get a Job Success Score". May I know when exactly I can get the JSS? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

@Rajesh K wrote:

Thanks Bojan for the fast reply. 

You mentioned that "You are on your way to get a Job Success Score". May I know when exactly I can get the JSS? 

You get a JSS after 4 to 6 completed (!) contracts.

If you qualify for Rising Talent status it is applied automatically. If it isn't, you don't qualify. The one client you had feedback from marked you down on quality, that and the private feedback may well be the reason why you don't qualify.

You also want to fix your claimed "Native / bilingual" English level to something more realistic.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
5 of 5

Thanks Petra for your support.