🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Review my account for Rising Talent Badge
Page options
im_developer
Community Member

Review my account for Rising Talent Badge

I qualify following all requirements to become a participant of Upwork Rising Talent Program but don't know why I haven't got the RT Badge yet.

Will someone review my profile that what I have to do more for RT Badge.
Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Rajesh K wrote:

Thanks Bojan for the fast reply. 

You mentioned that "You are on your way to get a Job Success Score". May I know when exactly I can get the JSS? 

You get a JSS after 4 to 6 completed (!) contracts.

If you qualify for Rising Talent status it is applied automatically. If it isn't, you don't qualify. The one client you had feedback from marked you down on quality, that and the private feedback may well be the reason why you don't qualify.

You also want to fix your claimed "Native / bilingual" English level to something more realistic.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajesh,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users who's profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

~ Bojan
Upwork

You mentioned that "You are on your way to get a Job Success Score". May I know when exactly I can get the JSS? 

@Rajesh K wrote:

You get a JSS after 4 to 6 completed (!) contracts.

If you qualify for Rising Talent status it is applied automatically. If it isn't, you don't qualify. The one client you had feedback from marked you down on quality, that and the private feedback may well be the reason why you don't qualify.

You also want to fix your claimed "Native / bilingual" English level to something more realistic.

Thanks Petra for your support.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths