🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Review profile & proposal
Page options
db1d9a64
Community Member

Review profile & proposal

Hi everyone, am new to Upwork please can any one kindly help me out with the attached file, my profile and proposal please am drained out. Thank you. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
df602768
Community Member

Your proposal is super long and doesn't make any sense. You claim you've increased conversions or something by 35%. Do you have any proof of what you claim? 

Also, you claim you've studied in Australia but your English is pretty terrible. Don't lie because experienced clients can see that (plus, it's unethical). 

Furthermore, am so excited to have found this job post, I have a passion for creating asuccessful landing page and website copy.I will strive to complete your tasks within the stated time frame. And work diligently till yourgoals are met and your job is completed, I believe complete communication to be responsiveand reliable are essential keys to a successful copy which we will both do.

Dude, this doesn't have proper structure. 

So, keep the proposal short and to-the-point and don't tell lies. 

If this click, what you've been looking for?

What?

I'm sorry but with this profile page and proposal, you're not going to get any clients. AT ALL. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
df602768
Community Member

Your proposal is super long and doesn't make any sense. You claim you've increased conversions or something by 35%. Do you have any proof of what you claim? 

Also, you claim you've studied in Australia but your English is pretty terrible. Don't lie because experienced clients can see that (plus, it's unethical). 

Furthermore, am so excited to have found this job post, I have a passion for creating asuccessful landing page and website copy.I will strive to complete your tasks within the stated time frame. And work diligently till yourgoals are met and your job is completed, I believe complete communication to be responsiveand reliable are essential keys to a successful copy which we will both do.

Dude, this doesn't have proper structure. 

So, keep the proposal short and to-the-point and don't tell lies. 

If this click, what you've been looking for?

What?

I'm sorry but with this profile page and proposal, you're not going to get any clients. AT ALL. 

Thank you for your honest review, I do appreciate it but to be honest with you am new on Upwork and to many instructions for writing this way and that way I choose to come here for help. 

db1d9a64
Community Member

you sound so mad at me,  thank you for the honest review, I am not lying. too many unprofessional reviews I have gotten can be confusing, so I choose to come to the academy.

db1d9a64
Community Member

I don't mind a little bit of a guide here and there and suggestions will be fine.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths