cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review profile

Ismael L Member Since: Apr 15, 2017
1 of 4

Good afternoon companions. You can check my profile.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Ismael, 

Welcome to Upwork!

I would suggest that you expound on your overview, making sure that you talk about the skills and experience that you can offer your client. 

Please check these freelancer resources that our team have compiled. You may also want to check out these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 4

Ismael, your profile says, "I am student of the race of engineering in computational system". I think you translated the Spanish word carrera, which has 2 meanings/translations, but you chose the wrong translation. Change 'race' to 'career', which is the correct translation. It's still not good English, but at least people will understand what you're trying to say.

If you didn't understand what I wrote above, just change "I am student of the race of engineering in computational system" to "I am student of the career of engineering in computational system"

4 of 4

Make your profile more professional especially overview that capture the attention of clients. Think of why clients should hire "You" when there's plenty of other freelancers? 

Take skill tests related to the skills you're offering. Having a portfolio is a good way to show clients your work. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS