🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Reviews not showing in work history on PUBLIC...
Page options
kayleego
Community Member

Reviews not showing in work history on PUBLIC profile

I can see my work history and reviews on my profile, but when i search my name in Upwork, it does not show any reviews or work history but is it does say "2 jobs." What's going on?

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Michaela,

Clients have the option to leave a star rating and feedback. If the client has only left a star rating, then there will be no feedback that will be reflected on your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
kayleego
Community Member

That's not good. I wish Upwork would change that.

Hi Michaela,

Leaving public feedback or review is not mandatory for both Freelancers and Clients. Both users can just leave a star rating without leaving public feedback or review. Since the client did not leave feedback on both the contracts, your contracts will just appear with the star ratings.

Also, your profile on the search result may appear limited to users who have logged out or not registered on Upwork. The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. Please note that some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths