🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising Star Popup keeps popping but didnt got...
Page options
devumairakram
Community Member

Rising Star Popup keeps popping but didnt got the badge yet

HI! I Have recieved the email stating I have got selected for the rising star program and have to complete the Upwork Readiness test, completed it with 5 points.

Now the Rising Star Popup keeps popping on my screen in my upwork account, but I cant see any Rising Star badge on my profile.

Can somebody tell me is there anything more needed to be done? To get it.?
3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umair, 

As for the pop-up, could you please clear your cookies, or use a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

Regarding getting the Rising Talent badge. once you meet all of the requirements listed here, you should be part of the program soon. 

Let me know if the issue persists so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi! Avery, thanks for your reply. my concern is not about "why the popup keeps coming up", I am actually thinking why it keeps asking me to take my upwork readiness test while i already did it with  5 score. And also yes I pass the criteria of the rising star badge, and even got the email that after the readiness test you are all set to get the Rising Star badge, but didn't got it yet... 

Your help is appreciated... 🙂

Hi Umair,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. Our team will also investigate further why you`re getting the message to take the test and adjust your profile accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths