🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Rising Talent Badge on Profile
Page options
moteeb92
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge on Profile

Hi,
I have an account on upwork with 80% success score rate.I am trying to get the Rising Talent Badge on my profile.Its been six months when i created this profile but still unable to get that badge....Kindly guide me how can i get this badge on my profile....

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Moteeb,

Once you have qualified for the Rising Talent badge you will receive an email confirmation for it. In order to receive the badge you will need to fulfill this requirements:

To read more details about this feature, check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Moteeb,

Once you have qualified for the Rising Talent badge you will receive an email confirmation for it. In order to receive the badge you will need to fulfill this requirements:

To read more details about this feature, check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

You can not get a Rising Talent Badge because you already have a JSS- the two are mutually exclusive.

moteeb92
Community Member

can u please explain me what do you mean by " you already have a JSS " . What is JSS ?

petra_r
Community Member

@Moteeb A wrote:

can u please explain me what do you mean by " you already have a JSS " . What is JSS ?

You said you have an 80 % Job Success rate - Job Success Score is JSS

Once you have a JSS you can not have a Rising Talent Badge.

Hi Moteeb,

I`m sorry about the confusion. Petra post is correct once you receive your JSS( Job Success Score) you won`t be able to receive the Rising Talent Badge.
Now you have started to work your way on Becoming Top Rated. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths