🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
eugenep_nyc
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hi! I'm new here and passed the Readness Test today (4.5 out of 5), but don't see the badge on my profile page. Does it take any extra time to appear? Thank you for your help.

6 REPLIES 6
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for your interest with getting the rising talent badge.

New freelancers are added to the program when they qualify. Qualifying new freelancers will be invited to the program via email (see Eligibility criteria). Follow the link in your email invitation to take the Upwork Readiness Test and complete your enrollment in the Rising Talent program. Note that, you can't apply to join if you weren't invited. You may want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

Learn more about Rising Talent here. Let me know if there's anything else.

~ Riri

Hi Riri! Yes, I was invited and passed it with 4.5 per my original post here. So, for the bagel to appear it needs to be at least 1 job finished, correct?

Eugene P wrote:
Hi Riri! Yes, I was invited and passed it with 4.5 per my original post here. So, for the bagel to appear it needs to be at least 1 job finished, correct?

Were you hungry when writing this?

😉

😁 yes, was thinking about bagels & coffee!

Hi Eugene,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. In order to prevent anyone from unfairly bypassing our guidelines, we cannot release the specific numbers. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Riri

It is appeared now, after about 12 hours.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths