Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Issue

Highlighted
Community Guru
Shihab-Ul H Member Since: Aug 20, 2016
1 of 3

Some freelancers gets the "Rising Talent" Badge after doing one work but someone gets nothing after doing more

than one job. what is the reason?

Untitled-2.png

Highlighted
Ali S Member Since: Nov 17, 2016
2 of 3

I am asking the exact same question . I have completed 4 jobs successfully with 5-star reviews , but still somehow unable to get Rising Talent badge !

I took more than 8 exams , which I either got above average or top 30 , 20 , 10 on them . Furthermore , in my field ,which is translation English-Arabic , I was among top20 in the exam . 

There is a need to clarify how this badge works. As I read the requirements , which I fulfill every single one of them , over and over again and still do not understand how people with no work history or one completed job got this badge !

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 3

Hi Shihab-Ul and Ali,

In order to get a Rising Talent badge a freelancer needs to meet all the requirements listed in this Help article. As you can see completing contracts is not required in order to participate in this program.

Ali, in addition to the information above, please check this Help article as you're close to getting a Job Success Score on your profile.

View solution in original post