🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising Talent Program - An info pop-up window...
Page options
andreea_micu
Community Member

Rising Talent Program - An info pop-up window keeps showing up

Hi,

I need some help understanding something. Since Monday, a pop up window in regards to the Rising Talent program keeps showing up. I will attach the screenshot to this post, as it appeared again recently. I already had taken the Upwork Readiness Test, and I passed, but nothing happened. 

Also, I have to mention that I receive emails from Upwork with a huge delay. For example, when I sent my first job proposal, I have received the email with "Congratulations on submitting your first proposal" 2 days after. Or, I have an active candidacy, but I have received yet no emails regarding that.

So my question is, could it be a delay from Upwork that I have no email regarding the Rising Talent Program? Should I take the test again? Please help me understand what to do next to be part of program. Thank you in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Andreea,

The RT status is assigned automatically, once a freelancers meets the requirements listed here, so I can confirm you'll get the badge if these conditions are met but can't advise on the specifics since we don't have the insight.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andreea,

I'm not aware of any issues with the email notifications arriving with a delay like you mentioned, so could you please take screenshots of the emails you received, making sure their timeline is clearly visible, and submit a support request so our team could take a look?

In regards to the Rising Talent pop-up, could you please clear your cache and cookies, use a different browser and confirm you're still seeing it?

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your prompt response!

My main issue was not about the delay of emails (because I also have downloaded the Upwork app and I receive notifications immediately), it was about the Talent Rising program, my guess is, if it showed up 3 times in 3 days it means that maybe I am eligible to be a part of it, but I have no emails about that. I already took the test, I passed it, so I was wondering what has to be done next.

Many thanks,

Andreea 

Hi Andreea,

The RT status is assigned automatically, once a freelancers meets the requirements listed here, so I can confirm you'll get the badge if these conditions are met but can't advise on the specifics since we don't have the insight.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Now it's clear. Thank you very much for your help!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Kind regards,

Andreea

hamad_econ
Community Member

Hi all , 

Hope you are well , Kindly let me know the procudure of Rising Talent , How to apply for it , 

Thank you so Much.

Best Regards

Hi Hamad,

Please refer to the information I shared with the OP in my message above.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths