🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Rising Talent Program
Page options
joshivaibhav_
Community Member

Rising Talent Program

Hello team,

I thoroughly reviewed the qualifications for Rising Talent program and was expecting to get invitation for this badge, but didn't received yet.

I'm sure that it will enhance my profile and as I qualify for this, I'd like to know how can I get this and when will I receive this badge.

Kindly guide.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

"Rising Talent" is for new freelancers, not for freelancers with previous jobs that didn't end 100% successfully either.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vaibhav,

Please check the information in this Help article regarding becoming a Rising Talent and note that having completed a couple of jobs, you're closer to qualifying for getting a Job Success Score and becoming Top Rated. You'll just need to complete a couple of more contracts with two new clients.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

@Vladimir G wrote:

Please check the information in this Help article regarding becoming a Rising Talent and note that having completed a couple of jobs, you're closer to qualifying for getting a Job Success Score and becoming Top Rated. You'll just need to complete a couple of more contracts with two new clients.

No. Those contracts were years ago and are both outside the JSS calculation window.

Hello Upwork Team,

Can you give me a honest opinion and suggestion how to improve my profile:

https://www.upwork.com/fl/natasabizic2?viewMode=1

I've been working for 15 years in design and marketing, and for the last six weeks I've been trying to find a new job on Upwork but without success.

Thanks in advance!

Natasa B.

@Natasa B wrote:

Hello Upwork Team,

Can you give me a honest opinion and suggestion how to improve my profile:

https://www.upwork.com/fl/natasabizic2?viewMode=1

I've been working for 15 years in design and marketing, and for the last six weeks I've been trying to find a new job on Upwork but without success.

Thanks in advance!

Natasa B.

There is nothing intrinsincally wrong with your profile and your apps are charming. However, you did not read Upwork's rules and regs before starting. 

1) You are clearly running a business. You are only allowed an individual freelancer profile - you cannot represent a business. You can create an Upwork agency though, but all the people you work with must have their own individual profiles on Upwork too. 

2) You have included private contact information in your portfolio. This is not allowed in your public profile, although you can include it when you send out proposals. 

You need to rethink your profile and remember that any job you do on Upwork must be completed by you personally, not by a member of your team. 

Thank you Nichola L,
I will immediately edit the profile.

Everyone who offers a job demands
  "Preferred qualifications
Job Success Score: At least 90%
Includes Rising Talent: Yes "

Honestly, I have the impression that I do not have a chance to get a first job, and really want it.
Do you have a suggestion of what to do?

Thank you in advance,
Natasa

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths