🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising Talent processing time
Page options
a4457673
Community Member

Rising Talent processing time

How long does it usually take to get the rising talent badge after becoming eligible and after passing the readiness test?

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Obada,

Once the freelancer qualifies for the program and receives the notification about it, the badge usually appears on their profile within 48 hours.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria, thank you for your reply.

I did not recieve any notification about it. However, I believe that my profile fulfills all the requirements  that are listed for the program eligibility (below).

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test (link in email invitation)
  • Have at least one contract (but too few to receive a JSS) and deliver great results to your clients
  • Complete your projects on time and as promised
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your professional credentials
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects relevant to your skill set
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  • Have been active in the past 90 days (submitting proposals or delivering work) or have joined in the past 30 days

My question is, if my profile is ineed eligible, how long would it take for Upwork to determine that?

Hi Obada,

When a freelancer is eligible, the badge is automatically assigned to the freelancer's profile. It may take within 48 hours for badge to appear.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a4457673
Community Member

48 hours have passed, and nothing happened. I did not recieve any notification, but I'm pretty sure my account is eligible..

Can you please check my account and let me know that I'm eligible for rising talent or not?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths