🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising Talent
Page options
chetanycons
Community Member

Rising Talent

Hi Guru,

I got a rising talent badge. will it help in getting a Job ? and how I can maintain it on my profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Chetan,

The Rising Talent program provides freelancers and agencies without a long history on Upwork (and no Job Success Score) with extra perks to get started, grow their earnings, and establish their business reputation quickly to prospective clients in the marketplace. Please check this article on how you can maintain the Rising Talent badge and some perks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Chetan,

The Rising Talent program provides freelancers and agencies without a long history on Upwork (and no Job Success Score) with extra perks to get started, grow their earnings, and establish their business reputation quickly to prospective clients in the marketplace. Please check this article on how you can maintain the Rising Talent badge and some perks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Thanks your reply helped me too.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Chetan Y wrote:

Hi Guru,

I got a rising talent badge. will it help in getting a Job ? and how I can maintain it on my profile?

Well, you seem to be one of the curious cases where a freelancer gets that status without even having gotten a job. Enjoy!

I think that it looks better to prospective clients, than not having one, It looks like a stamp of approval. 

You will have it on your profile (I assume) until you receive a JSS, so don't worry about keeping it, it will disappear at some point anyway. Having a JSS, and a good one, is better than being rising talent.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths