🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising Talent
Page options
thamer20
Community Member

Rising Talent

Hi All,

Four days ago, I received a pop up message in my upwork account welcoing me for being a rising talent. One day after, I received an e-mail for (Recomended jobs) with a small note in the below that this e-mail only sent for Rising talents or top rated freelancers. However, I haven't received my badge, my 30 extra connects and no recomended job e-mails after the first one. To be honest, I'm a littel confused now, Shall I consider myself as a rising talent (Note that all criterias are matched with my profile)? If Yes, How it works?

All the best,

Thamer

Excellent

3 REPLIES 3
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

You haven't received the Rising talent badge because you have got your JSS right after.

And the Rising talent program is for those freelancers who haven't received any JSS yet as they haven't completed enough jobs to get JSS, but you certainly got enough jobs completed to get JSS.

And yours is 100% which is great, now the next target for you should be getting Top Rated Status.

Maintain 90% or above JSS for 13 consecutive weeks, make $1000 earnings (for last 12 months) and have your Top Rated badge.

Rising Talent > JSS > Top Rated

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent?flash_digest=97973074d...

Thank you for your feedback which is clear enough. Just one small one, In
this case I won't receive the extra 30 connects?😁

As the badge didn't appear, you won't get the extra connects.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths