🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Rising talent Removed
Page options
imagdy88
Community Member

Rising talent Removed

hello, i started working for UpWork since last November, i got the rising talent right away, completed two jobs with a good rate but had un responsive clients for other jobs who wouldn't reply to me if they have anymore modifications or if they wanna close the the conract, suddenly my Rising talent was removed, is there any chance to get it back?? and how ?

5 REPLIES 5
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Islam,
As much I know Rising talent badge is awarded only once and after it is gone it is replaced by job success score, but you never know when the JSS will come!

Hopefully thats the reason, but usually it isn't removed for any other specific reasons than the coming of JSS right?

Thanks for replying

Islam M wrote:

Hopefully thats the reason, but usually it isn't removed for any other specific reasons than the coming of JSS right?

Thanks for replying

It can also disappear when you have bad feedback, so that could have been the case. 

@yeasir a can you take a look at my profile, if you have time of course to tell me if there is something wrong on it which may have lead to removal of the Rising Talent? https://www.upwork.com/fl/islammagdy15

Islam,
I just had a look on your profile.
I can see a job was ended on Feb,2019 on which you got a 5 star public feedback, but may be private feedback was low for it. And affected your rising talent badge.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths