Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising talent badge disappeared

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Arslan A Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
1 of 11
Hi,

I had a rising talent badge but now its disappeared. I am sure I had that before I closed one of my inactive contract by myself. Recently I had one project completed but client did not closed the contract and I had asked him two three times so I endup closed it by myself.

Can any one please explain why its disappeared? My profile is same as before but I added little bit more description.

I cannot see JSS either as a replacment to rising talent badge?

Arslan Ali
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
2 of 11
Can any one please comment on this issue? Because I cannot see my Rising talent badge nor JSS. My profile stats shows 5/16 top eligible weeks.

Best Regards,
Arslan Ali
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
3 of 11

Hi Arslan,

In order to maintain your Rising Talent badge you will need to fulfill the requirements listed in this Help Article.

Regarding your JSS, nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Check out this Help Article for more details on how JSS is calculated and when it`s awarded on your profile. Thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
4 of 11
Hi Goran,

Thanks for your brisk response. Actually I just wonder what should we do if client do not close the contract after project is complete? Infact some clients are too busy and they leave it open. Should we leave it open or close by ourself? Sounds like closing contract by freelancer have some effects on our Rising Talent Badge or JSS.

Lastly, Contract with no feedback will have an effect on our Rising Talent Badge or JSS?

Thanks for your time.

Arslan Ali
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 11

Hi Arslan,

You can also close your contract from your end at any time. Once you`ve closed the contract your client will receive a notification about providing feedback as well.

Regarding JSS, Contracts with no client feedback, including ones you ended or left open and inactive, do not affect your score unless you have excessive contracts with no feedback. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
6 of 11
Hi Goran,

Sounds good.

Thanks for your comments.

Arslan
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Chirayu M Member Since: May 15, 2020
7 of 11

Hey Goran,

Rising talent badge got disappeared from my account. It was there till today morning and suddenly it got removed. I've not got the JSS score yet.

Can you let me know the reason for the rising talent badge getting removed?

Thanks

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
8 of 11

I had a rising talent badge. But today, the badge got removed. Also, no JSS score is there at my account. I've 15 out of 16 Top Rated eligible weeks.

Can anyone let me know about this?

Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 11

Hi Chirayu,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
10 of 11

Hi Bojan,

Can you let me know when will I get the JSS score? Also, I've 15 out of 16 Top rated eligible weeks. So, will I be top-rated or not?

Thanks