🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising talent badge disappeared
Page options
arslanali800
Community Member

Rising talent badge disappeared

Hi,

I had a rising talent badge but now its disappeared. I am sure I had that before I closed one of my inactive contract by myself. Recently I had one project completed but client did not closed the contract and I had asked him two three times so I endup closed it by myself.

Can any one please explain why its disappeared? My profile is same as before but I added little bit more description.

I cannot see JSS either as a replacment to rising talent badge?

Arslan Ali
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arslan,

In order to maintain your Rising Talent badge you will need to fulfill the requirements listed in this Help Article.

Regarding your JSS, nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Check out this Help Article for more details on how JSS is calculated and when it`s awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42

Hi Shanine,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
e960b2a7
Community Member

Same conditions here, even with 0 confirmed orders..!

sayedmohamed83
Community Member

Rising-talent-badge
I have completed all the requirements to obtain the Rising-talent-badge, but it does not appear for me. I am also in the seventh week of qualifying to obtain the Top Rated badge.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths