Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising talent badge lost

Highlighted
Elze L Member Since: Oct 27, 2016
1 of 9

Hi everyone,

Untill a few days ago I had a risint talent badge. But I notices it is gone?

I finished four jobs and I am working on the fifth.

I wish I could get it back though... I do not understand why it dissapears...

Could someone give me some information about this and how I could get it back? 

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Elze

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 9

I can never remember if it's 4 or 5 jobs for a jss.

My personal theory is that they calculate jss on saturday and publish it on Sunday, so if you are getting a jss you lose the rising talent for a day until you get a jss on sunday.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
3 of 9

@Jennifer M wrote:

I can never remember if it's 4 or 5 jobs for a jss.

My personal theory is that they calculate jss on saturday and publish it on Sunday, so if you are getting a jss you lose the rising talent for a day until you get a jss on sunday.

It's four jobs with at least three different clients so you're right it looks like she will getting her JSS tomorrow. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 9

Thank you, Katrina. Hopefully now it sticks in my brain. You'd think I'd remember because it's only been repeated liek 398374987 times on the forum. lol My brain is rejecting this info for some reason. lol

Highlighted
Community Leader
Tammara C Member Since: Oct 14, 2016
5 of 9

I wanted to know if or when I will receive a rising talen badge, am I ready for this yet?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
6 of 9

@Tammara C wrote:

I wanted to know if or when I will receive a rising talen badge, am I ready for this yet?

I believe that once you have a JSS with a fair number of jobs under your belt, you no longer need or get the rising talent badge. But I'm sure someone will come along and correct me if I'm wrong.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Tammara C Member Since: Oct 14, 2016
7 of 9

Thanks! Virginia FCat Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 9

@Tammara C wrote:

No, you won't get a Rising Talent Status. You have a (very low) Job Success Score.

The "Rising Talent" program is for freelancers who do not have a Job Success Score yet.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 9

Hi Elze,

It's possible that the badge was removed as a prelude to having a Job Success Score displayed on your profile today. Please check your profile later today (afternoon UTC time) to confirm and let us know if you have any questions.