🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising talent badge
Page options
mohammedimran90
Community Member

Rising talent badge

Hi, I got a Rising Talent Badge recently but I hav'nt received any emails regarding it yet  , but I have the badge on my profile but it does not show up when someone searches for freelancer , only if he click on my profile and see my profile, they will be able to see my badge, why is this so??? and how can this be fixed??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mohammed, 

As a perk of the Rising Talent and Top Rated programs, freelancers in either of the programs will be included in a premium talent pool. This talent pool is where top clients source talent for their projects. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammed,

I checked your account but I`m not able to see the Rising Talent badge on your profile. I can see that you`ve received the ID badge on your profile only. Once qualified for the Rising Talent badge you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

You can see my badge here.

Does Rising talent badge Really  make difference ?

mohammedimran90
Community Member

I got the Rising talent badge but i didnt got any free connects .

one-time bonus of 30 free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients

Hi Mohammad, 

I have merged your posts since they are all related to your Rising Talent Badge. 

As for your Connects, if the Connects don't get credited to your account within 24-hours, please let us know so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
mohammedimran90
Community Member

Hi would you please help me get a clear concept about the Premium talent pool? What is it and how it works? I got a rising talent badge but I can't figure out this perk. 

Hi Mohammed, 

As a perk of the Rising Talent and Top Rated programs, freelancers in either of the programs will be included in a premium talent pool. This talent pool is where top clients source talent for their projects. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths