🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Rising talent badge
Page options
khanbaba734
Community Member

Rising talent badge

Hello, I am Awais khan. New freelancer on upwork. i just got a notification that i am almost a rising talent. I completed readiness test 3 times with 5/5. I am waiting for the rising talent badge. But i am getting the same notification again and again. i also got an email.Out of the many freelancers on Upwork, you're off to a great start and we think you have what it takes to be a top freelancer. To help you build your business reputation through Upwork we want to award you with Rising Talent status.As a Rising Talent freelancer, you're included in a talent pool from which top clients source talent, and also have access to other perks. On average, Rising Talent freelancers earn 50% more than other new freelancers.To join the program, all you need to do is pass the Upwork Readiness Test. It should take less than 10 minutes and it provides tips to help you win clients. Click below to take the test and claim Rising Talent perks.But i have already completed readiness test 3 times.

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Awais,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you will receive a notification letting you know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Check the file I have attached below. Badge is showing on the profile but not received any email about it. What's the issue. Am I rising talent now or its any system issue?. I have not received any email that I am in the rising talent program

Hi Muhammad,

Yes you`re a rising talent now. I would suggest checking your spam and junk folders for any emails from us. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But I am unable to apply on rising talent jobs why it happens. And if didn't got email so what is the solution.

Hi Muhammad,

Just to confirm, when you open a job with a preference for a rising talent freelancer it is marked in red on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes it is red.

Yes it is red. Help me

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok Thank you

I have checked Every folder but there is nothing like this.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths