🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Rising talent bonus connects
Page options
chillynguyen
Community Member

Rising talent bonus connects

I've been in Upwork for exactly one month and today is my Monthly Renewal.

Also today, I received a Rising Talent badge and I know that I will be given 30 connects bonus.

However, when checked, I was extremely surprised that I got the total of 150 instead of 60+30 connects.

Where did these connects come from? Can I use them and will they disappear when the next Monthly Renewal comes?

Thank you and have a nice day!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Nhu Nhu,

It looks like connects were credited to your account more than once on accident. You can still use them to apply for jobs though. Connects will refresh in the beginning of the new billing cycle unless you decide to upgrade your Membership.

Please, see this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Nhu Nhu,

It looks like connects were credited to your account more than once on accident. You can still use them to apply for jobs though. Connects will refresh in the beginning of the new billing cycle unless you decide to upgrade your Membership.

Please, see this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork
oleg-tormosov
Community Member

I also have received Rising Talent badge two days ago, but haven't got the bonus connection yet.
Please help me what do I have to do to get those bonus connections.

Hi Oleg,

Our team will check this from our end and assist you further directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so fast fix. I have just got them.

Hello.

I have the same problem. I have received Rising Talent badge two days ago, but haven't got the bonus connection yet.
Could you please help me.

Thank you.

Hakan

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hakan,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and manually award you your 30 free connects. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
bc94f1cf
Community Member

hi upwork.same problem with me..i havent got my bonus connects

Hi syed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent Status! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths