🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising talent problem
Page options
milosarmus
Community Member

Rising talent problem

Hello. 

It is been a while since I have fulfilled all the criteria for rising talent badge. Somehow, that badge is not appearing on my profile, and I am very nervous about that, since I know that it would help me get more clients and jobs. Can my two sepicalized profiles be a potential problem? Or anything else is happening that I do not know? 

I am doing very well on upwork, I just want to do even better with that badge, and start working towards getting JSS. Can someone please check my profile to see if everything is correct? I would appreciatte any help. 

Milos

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Milos,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. Additionally, you are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top-Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Milos,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. Additionally, you are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top-Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths