🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Running into various issues in starting up he...
Page options
daedricgraphics
Community Member

Running into various issues in starting up here on Upwork

I just went through the email verification process and got an email notification that I was approved.  I seem to be having some issues in getting started here, though:

1.  I can't find the means to edit my profile now.  The UI is more minimal than I expected on iPad.  I want to submit my portfolio.  I read that I could find a link to edit my profile via the "Find Work" page, but no such link is showing up.

2.  I haven't received my 60 starting connects.  Once again, I can't find any means to get my starting allotment of connects, and therefore cannot apply for any jobs.  How can I receive them?

3.  When I attempt to use the desktop site, I keep getting redirected to the initial profile creation screen(which is already filled out) no matter what I do, and cannot progress beyond the phone verification window that pops up afterwards... even though I was already notified that my email verification was accepted.

I do hope someone out there can help me with this mess.  I'd love to delve right into Upwork, but it's been a rough start for me so far.  Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
felixmena
Community Member

Hi Kyle,

A member of our team will reach out to you with more information about your query.

Felix
Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths