🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: SCAM (Edited of PREMIUM BUSINESS SERVICES...
Page options
marge-biz
Community Member

SCAM ( ''''of PREMIUM BUSINESS SERVICES)

the profile above has not been edited by moderators but truthfully he has now not been resposive to my husband's emails and messages

This post isn't any way to be harming the said individual this is to create awareness to those people that will try to work or even hire him for projects. This was a great opportunity for us to be hired as a direct by **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Everything was okay and at that time my husband had no choice but to follow his terms of his company, the team grow and he decided hired more remote workers from the Philippines including 10 people who was the all of a sudden were laid off because of his uncertainty and lack of evident proof of payment. when my husband asked on how he should be paid was being asked he decided to eliminate the whole team after a certain project was completed, he wasn't transparent and I saw my Husband worked, day in and out every day. After work has been done he will just discard his employees like yesterday's coffee grounds. and worst he is still continuing to hire people to do the jobs for him We have proof of his shady activity 

DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON and HIS COMPANY

Premium Business Services

**Edited for community guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Margareth,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. Check out this Post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs.

One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket where you can share more details with us. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thanks for your quick response

We have a clear thought that the payment won't happened all we ask is have his account flagged so that he can't be hiring people and then he will discard them after he made them work on a certain project this has to stop.

Hi Margareth,

I understand your frustration with this, but please keep in mind that posting private details is a violation of our Community Guidelines.
You can share your evidence directly on your ticket and our team will investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

where is the ticket? I haven't seen it yet, will all do respect sir. all we need right now is help

please help us

Was your husband actually hired with an Upwork contract?

If yes, and he did it correctly, he would be paid automatically.

If your husband was not hired over Upwork, and agreed to be paid outside of Upwork, that's a different matter altogether...

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Margareth Anne,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths