🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: SMM
Page options
arfat-hossen
Community Member

SMM

Can I run slideshow video ads for the profile? If anything issue? Or is it good or bad?

Thanks, Upwork

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Arfat,

You are free to include a link to your Upwork profile on your Social Media accounts, if that is what you're looking to do? If you'd like, feel free to send me a private message and include more information about how you're planning to advertise your profile, so I could advise you more specifically.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Arfat,

I would just like to confirm, are the video ads you're referring to your work samples? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arfat,

Thanks for the follow-up. To clarify further, are you referring to advertising your Upwork profile through other media or are you looking to include the ads you created in your Upwork profile Portfolio?

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I want to know can anyone create ads for Upwork profile through other media? Is it bad or good?

Thanks, Upwork Team.

Sincerely,

Arfat Hossen

Hi Arfat,

You are free to include a link to your Upwork profile on your Social Media accounts, if that is what you're looking to do? If you'd like, feel free to send me a private message and include more information about how you're planning to advertise your profile, so I could advise you more specifically.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths