🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » SPAM-Edited
Page options
viviandco
Community Member

SPAM-Edited

I AM TRYING TO REPORT A SPAM LISTING FOR THE THIRD TIME AND YOU  **Edited for Community Guidelines** DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR CLIENTELE SO I WILL BE SURE TO LET ALL MY 100K+ FRIENDS IN SOCIAL GROUPS KNOW WHAT YOUR SITE IS ABOUT. Me and MY FRIENDS are about helping one another, not making it harder to chat with REAL people and getting issues resolved. I am new to Upwork but I had my first proposal “accepted” today and it IS VERY SUSPICIOUS!! Only looking for someone to report this to, but the job listing is deleted now. Please give your users more support and an environment where we feel safe.

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Amanda,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had and the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket where you can share more details with us about the client you're referring to. Our team will investigate it further and will take proper actions.

To learn more about how to protect yourself, I would suggest to check out the Safety First section Here. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Amanda, all you have to do is flag the job posting.  If the posting is gone, then Upwork has removed it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths