🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Sample PowerPoint
Page options
44f0fd8b
Community Member

Sample PowerPoint

I'm interested in your virtual assistants. Could you please send me a sample PowerPoint that one of your VA's created from scratch and let me know how many hours it took to create it?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I'm interested in your virtual assistants. Could you please send me a sample PowerPoint that one of your VA's created from scratch and let me know how many hours it took to create it?"

Jacqueline: Welcome!

I'm glad that you are interested in working with freelancers and virtual assistants through Upwork.

There may be a small misunderstanding about how this site works, and where to post your requests for assistance.

First of all, you don't even need to ask for sample PowerPoint files!

You can look at as many sample PowerPoint files as you want to - without even asking, and you can do that for free.

Search for "PowerPoint" on the main Upwork site (http://www.upwork.com), and look at the portfolios of as many PowerPoint freelancers as you want to.

You will find a limitless variety of styles and price points.

You will probably appreciate the "Clients" section here:

Getting Started on Upwork

If you have any questions, just ask.

mtngigi
Community Member

Jacqueline S wrote:

I'm interested in your virtual assistants. Could you please send me a sample PowerPoint that one of your VA's created from scratch and let me know how many hours it took to create it?

Thank you.

Jacqueline,

Who are you addressing? Upwork itself cannot send a freelancer's sample. You can post a job for a VA and in your RFP request to see sample work, or look at porfolios. Or you can do a search for VAs and invite only those profiles that look like a good match for what you're looking for.

ETA: Or what Preston said.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths