🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Save Job Proposal
Page options
freemankeith77
Community Member

Save Job Proposal

Hi there! after submitting proposal do I then click Save Job so I can access later?

7 REPLIES 7
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

After submitting proposal you can access to it through the "submitted proposals" option.

How do I get notified by client to start the interviewing process is it via my email?

Keith F wrote:

How do I get notified by client to start the interviewing process is it via my email?

You will receive a message through upwork messaging and also through your e-mail, if you're not online.

You will get an email notification and it will show in your "Messages " section.

Yeasir A wrote:
You will get an email notification and it will show in your "Messages " section.

Yeasir A wrote:

Are you repeating everything I say?

No, Martina!
I was replying to him, when I opened the window to reply your reply was not there! When I made my reply, it's similar to yours! Cause the question is too much obvious and so the answer too!
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Keith F wrote:

Hi there! after submitting proposal do I then click Save Job so I can access later?

You can save job postings with the heart icon on the right hand side, until the client closes the job, then they will be archived. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths