cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen won't scroll down when filling out profile

Highlighted
Al C Member Since: May 18, 2016
1 of 15

New member here. When filling out profile, the screen will not scroll down and thus I can't fill out my profile. This happens at both my home and work computers.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 15

Hi Al,

Are you trying to scroll down using your mouse wheel or scrollbar? Does it work if you use a different browser? I tried to replicate but weren't able to. 

Screenshot_2.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Allie M Member Since: Apr 16, 2020
3 of 15

Hi, I'm in the same boat. I can't complete forms because I can't scroll. Have tried clearing cache, have tried a different browser, but the problem persists. Can you help me out here? Thank you.

Highlighted
Allie M Member Since: Apr 16, 2020
4 of 15

I resolved the above issue by displaying my Chrome windows side-by-side. For some reason this allowed me to scroll down to the save button. Thank you!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 15

Hi Allie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Neema O Member Since: May 28, 2020
6 of 15

Can I get help too on this, kindly?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 15

Hi Neema,

I checked and see that you've been able to complete your profile. It's just waiting to be submitted now. If you're happy with how it looks, go ahead and click Submit Profile button here

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Oliver C Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
8 of 15

Yes, I have this problem, too - I have just joined Upwork and can't fill in Education, Word Experience and one other because it won't scroll down, so I can't submit my application to see if I get accepted. What should I do?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 15

Hi Oliver,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to complete your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Oliver C Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
10 of 15

Sorry, Goran, that doesn't seem to work. Do you have any further suggestions?