🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Scrolling jobs & repeats...
Page options
zach13
Community Member

Scrolling jobs & repeats...

When scrolling through jobs, do viewed jobs get shown on future viewings of the feed or search results? Is there a way to make it so you only view a job once when looking everyday?

Like other app's Auto-Mark As Read On Scroll

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
pudingstudio
Community Member

Zach B wrote:

When scrolling through jobs, do viewed jobs get shown on future viewings of the feed or search results? Is there a way to make it so you only view a job once when looking everyday?

Like other app's Auto-Mark As Read On Scroll

Thanks

As you've asked that additional question, sounds like you know the answer to your first one.

You can assimilate with UpWork instead of expecting it to adapt to your habits.

JoanneP

Hi Zach,

You can filter your search depending on how you want the job feed will sort the jobs posted. Please click on the magnifying glass on the search box and you will be directed to the page where you can adjust you search filters and sort the job post view in the order you prefer. If you need further help, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
mtngigi
Community Member

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Zach,

You can filter your search depending on how you want the job feed will sort the jobs posted. Please click on the magnifying glass on the search box and you will be directed to the page where you can adjust you search filters and sort the job post view in the order you prefer. If you need further help, please let us know. Thanks!

That doesn't address the OP's question. It doesn't matter if you set up searches via the filters, jobs you've already looked at are not marked as such.

Zach, something I do is use the "thumbs down" menu, because 99.9%  of the time, one of those options will fit the job post. Currently, under one of my saved searches, every single job needs to be expanded to view, which with all of them isn't worth doing. In this way, I'll be able to see if any new job has been added to it. Upwork will not implement that "already read" option.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths