🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Seeking profile make over
Page options
ek_cmo
Community Member

Seeking profile make over

20+ years in marketing, CMO, US-based. Response rate 15:2, hire ratio 0. **edited for Community Guidelines** tell me what is wrong with my self-marketing. Thank you and Happy Holidays.

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Esther, 

I'd like to note that I had to edit your post because soliciting freelancers to apply to a job here in the Community is not allowed as per our Community Guidelines. If you need to hire anyone to help you with your profile, you may want to create a client account by following these steps here and post a job in the Upwork marketplace to hire freelancers for your job. 

You can also ask our friendly Community members for their expert opinion on your profile, or visit the resources we compiled here to help you create a stellar Upwork profile. I also checked your profile and would you consider updating your profile title to something that communicates more on how you can help the client with their project? Here's a great article that shares how a great title and overview can help you become successful on Upwork. 

I hope this helps! Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths