Page options
samekhanok1
Community Member

Sending Proposals not getting any responce

Hello i ahve send 10 proposals  and i am offerign

Extra work

very low buget

more hours work

still nto getting any message i am using my account after a long time  i think there is some problem in my account  the clients cant see my proposals  other wise  i will get some messages atleast

please how to fix this problem

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sohaib,

Thank you for your message. I'd like to suggest a couple of articles that you may find helpful:

I also noticed a number of spelling and grammatical errors in your post. Ensure that your proposals are free of such errors. Consider using Grammarly. I use this myself and really like it because it's free and it offers a Chrome add-on so it works in webmail, messages, proposals, and more.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sohaib,

Thank you for your message. I'd like to suggest a couple of articles that you may find helpful:

I also noticed a number of spelling and grammatical errors in your post. Ensure that your proposals are free of such errors. Consider using Grammarly. I use this myself and really like it because it's free and it offers a Chrome add-on so it works in webmail, messages, proposals, and more.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Mike

Hi Mike,

Please review my proposals. I am not getting any response from the client on the proposals I have submitted till now.

Please help.

Many thanks,

Riddhi

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths