🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Sending Proposals
Page options
shahin_salehiin
Community Member

Sending Proposals

How can I write the best proposal for winning my first job on Upwork? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Sahin:

Read this:

Tips for writing a winning proposal

After that, do a search in the "Subject" box in the Community Forum for the topic, and read other threads.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

Sahin:

Read this:

Tips for writing a winning proposal

After that, do a search in the "Subject" box in the Community Forum for the topic, and read other threads.

Thank you so much!!

resultsassoc
Community Member

Sahin,

Send me a PM if you want a few words about your profile. Yes, you're a genuine individual. I never thought you were a cabbage.

In your profile talk about what results you can achieve for your clients. In the proposal talk about what business results the client will get.

I have a Wordpress expert and pay her five times what you charge; my graphics expert is the same rate, and my internet researchers are about $40/hour. I would not hire you if only because you don't think you're worth a lot. I'm not going to argue with that.

Hi there,

Thank you for your words. I took it as a suggestion. I set up my account today. it's incomplete. I am trying to complete it. 

You wouldn't hire me--- it's ok. but--.. you would suggest me more. I am eagerly waiting for your suggestion again.

Best regards,

Sahin

Hello Sahin, 

We are happy to share tips and best practices for getting more success on Upwork. Please read the following help article for more information. 

Getting Started

Want to get that first job?
Enhance your profile

Thank you and good luck!

Untitled
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

All,

A few posts and replies to them have been removed from this thread as they were in violation of Community Guidelines

If you believe that a profile, message or a portfolio item is in violation of Upwork ToS and wish to report it, please do so privately by using the Flag as Inappropriate or Report link. You'll have an option to provide any supporting evidence in the "Please tell us more" field:

Screenshot from August 1, 2018 5-04 PM.png

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths