Page options
prsic
Community Member

Serbian webinars recording

Hello everybody,

I need help to find  Serbian webinars recording , like this:
Proposals That Sell - Tamara Gavric
https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/3216416058803825414

This is a good webinar for proposals but I need old webinars when Tamar talking about profile setup.

Thank you for any response.
Marko Prsic

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marko,

I hope this is the webinar you're looking for? If not, let us know and we'll make sure to find the one you're looking for!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marko,

Could you please check our list Here and let me know if you`re able to locate the webinar you`re referring to? If not, do you remember a date or any other details? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Thank you for your fast response but I don't see any webinars on the Serbian language or from Tamara Gavric.  I have only last Tamara webinar (link above) where he talks we need to ask the community for her old webinar (talking about profile setup).

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marko,

I hope this is the webinar you're looking for? If not, let us know and we'll make sure to find the one you're looking for!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
prsic
Community Member

Thank you Bojan, this is it!
Where I can find more webinars from Tamara Gavric or Serbian Upwork ambassadors?
And please tell me, can I ask the community for an overview of my Upwork profile after I watch Tamar instruction?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marko,

You can check this Community thread, with all the available webinar recordings. You can always reach back to us so that if you need any assistance and we'll be happy to help! 

Yes, you're welcome to ask Community to comment on you Upwork profile once you update it! 

Also, you may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters:

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
prsic
Community Member

Thank you Bojan, you are a great support!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths