Setting up agency account

Hey guys, I am wanting to set up an agency account and understand that it needs to be done under the "Account" dropdown menu on the top right, but I can't find it. Right now all I see is Sign out and Requests when I click on my  name. 

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
wenjinge

Hi Carrie L

I am new in upwork, first sorry about you add same question under your question.

I am also want know how can set up an agency account.

When you receive correct answer, please let me know.

Best regards

Best Regards
Wen JiGe
aocumen

Hi Carrie, and Wen, 

When you go to your Settings, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Create a company." You will then be asked if you want to create a Client company or an agency.

Create Company.png

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

My issue is that I don't have the option on the left hand side, this is what my menu looks like.

Holly

Menu.jpg

g_vasilevski

Hi Holly,

If your referring to opening agency, you need to follow the same steps Avery has shared below. The option to Create Company is under the last row you shared on your post "Notification Settings".

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. 

My issue is that the 'Create Company' button is nowhere in my settings. I've clicked on every section and 'Create Company' doesn't show up anywhere.

Kind regards

Holly

g_vasilevski

Hi Holly,

Can you go to Settings and grab a fullscreen screenshot and send it to me via PM. I checked your account and the button on my end is showing in your Settings tab.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. i am having the same problem. no 'Create company' tab

Hi Ambria, 

The team will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

I have this same issue. 

Where do I create an agency?

I have attached a screen shot.

Hi Tracey,

From your freelancer account, you can follow the steps noted below to create an Agency account.

• Go to Settings   My Teams
  • Select the Create a new account button at the bottom
  • Select the New Freelancer Agency Account option and fill out the form

After you create your agency, the Account Menu will be where you can switch between your personal and agency account views. You can find more information in this help article.

~ Nikola

Untitled